Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm in Trouble

I got an email from my mom today that told me I hadn't updated the blog in a while and here I am, 37 years old following my mom's orders - you know I love you!

So what happened in the month of October
  • Adam and I participated in the Out of the Darkness walk to benefit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.

  • The whole family went to Disney on Ice for the celebrations show.

  • I got to visit Victory Lane (again) for the Charlotte race.

  • Adam had his nine month check up and all is well. He's 21 lbs and allowed to try table food.

  • And of course the two of them had a ball for Halloween; although Adam just stayed at the house and watched

I promsie to get better about updating this blog. It's just that this is the busiest time of year for me at work. Thanks for keeping me straight mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment