Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Report Card Day and Other News

Grace brought home her first report card of the year yesterday.  Things have changed since I was a kid and report cards are a bit more complex.  She recevied all S and 3s - which is very good.  Then on the concepts mastery page she has mastered the items taught for the quarter.  Her teacher wrote that she is a sweet girl who gets along with everyone.

In other news, Adam will soon be moving to a big boy bed.  A couple weeks ago I changed consignment stores and mentioned that I had a changing table I was looking to sell. The lady asked if I had a whole set.  I told her I did but that my son was still using it.  Long story short - I sent pictures, someone liked them and this morning the furniture that both of my babies started their life in was picked up and taken to the store - a little more than eight years to the day that we brought it home.

So currently Adam is sleeping in his pack n play.  He's so easy going and didn't seem to mind.  He's just excited that he's going to get a bed and a new blanket in his room.  I can't help but wonder how this would have played out if Grace was the younger of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment